As part of our due diligence in the development of customer interactive technology for financial services, we’ve come across many outstanding examples in the current retail environment. One such company is a small clothing retailer called Hointer. This company, based in Seattle Washington is reinventing the shopping experience by allowing consumers to engage, try and purchase goods with only the assistance of their smart phone.
Entrance of the Hointer store
As part of the shopping experience, your mobile device is used to:
- Look up information about any and all store items
- Select the exact size that is right for you
- Assign YOUR dressing room where your items are delivered in moments via a robotic delivery system
- Make in-store purchases
- Make out of store purchases to be shipped to you desired location
One of the biggest challenges / opportunities being discussed in financial services today is how do we stay engaged with customers and interact via the thier own mobile device. Over the past 90 days we have developed a variety of applications to solve this issue. Some of those include the follow:
- Real time appointment scheduler (Think apple genius bar)
- Immediate & real time CSR follow up & next steps
- In branch digital engagement via the customers mobile device
- In branch touchscreen opportunities
- In or out of branch digital downloads (brochures, presentations, contacts etc)
- Real time social media widgets, calendars, time and weather feeds
We’ve also developed gaming opportunities for kids zones designed to engage, entertain and educate children. In addition, we are developing gaming opportunities for adults to allow customers to control the screens with hand gestures.
For additional information or demo’s please drop us a note.