Marketing Internship Program
Marketing is one of the most important components of The Element Group’s success. Our marketing team helps grow our business, build our brand awareness, increase sales, and engage our customers. This Internship Program is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience with meaningful work while developing your skills.
Essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Write copy for social media posts, emails, and other marketing collateral
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities
- Long-term project: create a content library by reviewing and organizing all company marketing content
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a marketing/communications/English program
- Must have a resume and portfolio of writing samples
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS
- Creative mindset with a positive attitude
- Self-starter, able to meet deadlines and go the extra mile
the element group is not presently sponsoring work visas.
to apply for this position, please complete the form below.