Digital Implementation Internship Program
The Element Group digital program provides clients with virtually limitless messaging opportunities and is completely customizable to fit individual need and budget. Digital Implementation supports our clients’ communications efforts to inform, engage and build relationships with the public and employees.
Essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
- Assist in successful delivery of products and ongoing support to a diverse, nationwide client network
- Assist in the planning and implementation of projects; digital design through implementation close out; and ongoing service
- Provide excellent customer service, maintenance, and troubleshooting for all digital devices in the field
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be pursuing an Associate Degree in Computer Technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, project management tools, Content Management System (CMS), and other relevant tools necessary to provide best-in-class digital project implementations and ongoing customer service
- Self-starter, able to meet deadlines and go the extra mile
the element group is not presently sponsoring work visas.
to apply for this position, please complete the form below.