Construction/Project Management Internship Program
Element’s Construction/Project Management internship program offers a multi-faceted experience where creative and technical skills are used in a project-based environment.
Essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
- Work directly with design and project management teams, from planning phase through construction close out
- Assist project deliverables and tasks, such as tracking submittals, RFIs, and change orders
- Assist in coordinating project and vendor information
- Attend design and project meetings
- Attend site meetings
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in construction management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Time management skills, with the ability to handle various responsibilities while meeting strict deadlines
- Must have a strong work ethic and be eager to learn
- Must enjoy working in a team environment and be willing to assist other employees
the element group is not presently sponsoring work visas.
to apply for this position, please complete the form below.