communication and digital graphic design internship program
Communication and Digital Graphic Design is an integral part of the Creative Department at The Element Group. The team provides both visual and interactive design for a variety of media and marketing materials, including web, video, and animation. Digital Design supports our clients’ communications efforts to inform, engage, and build relationships with the public and employees.
Essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
- Assist Digital Graphic Designers with projects including user experience (UX) design, research, and testing; user interface (UI) design, motion graphics, interactive/touchscreen design; digital marketing design and digital branding
- Collaborate with designers and clients to support campaigns
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a communication/graphic design or emerging technology program
- Coursework or experience in user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design
- Must have a well-designed portfolio and resume
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, and InDesign)
- Demonstrated creative project execution in variety of media (portfolio required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Windows, and Mac OS
- Creative mindset with a positive attitude
- Self-starter, able to meet deadlines and go the extra mile
the element group is not presently sponsoring work visas.
to apply for this position, please complete the form below.